Saturday, October 31, 2009

Soccer Mud and Costumes

Zeke's kindergarten team is Hard Core. Today they played on a field with standing water!!
Check out the shin guards!
Showers and baths were required after bringing home the soccer field in cleats and clothing!!!! Then tonight, we dug through the dress-up bin to become a Soccer Star, a Cowboy, a Superman, and a Princess:
Isaac even found a kindred spirit!Jonah found his classmate Elaina "Van Gogh"
And Zeke found an understudy to save the world just in case he's not available (it's good to have a back-up plan in case you get sick)! Joel later told me that he called the kid Super Woman and was promptly told it was a boy. Oops. Evidently the mama loves the curls and refuses to give him a trim.
My superhero!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness! You have just got to email me the photo of your four children in their Halloween costumes because that is the cutest picture EVER! Can you believe how big Mary is smiling? They are ALL SMILING and I'll be smiling every time I look at that photo!

I'm so glad you have a blog and I love your updates, honey. It's about time for another video of Mary, isn't it?

The mud on our little soccer player, the costumes, the smiles, the friends: We are sooo blessed! Love, Hugs and Kisses!

Nana