Sweetie, sweetie! Thank you so much for taking the time to do the Mary video! She's just so adorable and I know you hear that all the time, but it's so true! It's hard to believe she's old enough to crawl! I want more Mary time!
Yes, we have that same concern and currently live with all bedroom/bathroom doors shut during Abbey and Caroline's waking hours. Apparently there is a video that I am not getting on my feed reader. I am sure it is precious, though. All the pictures are so cute!
3 comments:
Sweetie, sweetie! Thank you so much for taking the time to do the Mary video! She's just so adorable and I know you hear that all the time, but it's so true! It's hard to believe she's old enough to crawl! I want more Mary time!
Please give Mary a big kiss from her NANA!
Hugs and Kisses to you all!
oh my word ... she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Yes, we have that same concern and currently live with all bedroom/bathroom doors shut during Abbey and Caroline's waking hours. Apparently there is a video that I am not getting on my feed reader. I am sure it is precious, though. All the pictures are so cute!
Post a Comment