Friday, October 23, 2009

Why I Love October

The Colors

Friendship forged on 3 hours of mutual sweat (common goal: leaf fort!)


Crisp air punctuated by giggles

Pride in a job-well-done

The dignity of outdoor work (not chores, mind you. . . those happen indoors)

Hot apple cider with a spoon for scooping the top as it cools


Booty from Fall Festivals and Pumpkin Patches


Hoods. . . need I say more?

Cozy clothes and lots of cuddling

Jack-o-lanterns
Sweaters


Crayola washable markers stand in for face paint and nobody questions why

1 comment:

Vicky said...

It was so much fun sharing fall with you through your blog! Thank you for posting such great photos!

Jonah's just getting too big, too fast! I'm not ready for him to be an almost 10 year old so stop the clock - now! (Don't we wish?) Everybody's growing up too fast! But they all look like they are having so much fun outside, raking leaves and drinking hot cider! What a great fall day!

Mary is beautiful as always, even in her hoodie!

Hugs and Kisses from Nana! I love you all so much!