.jpg)
First daughter, First nursery, First coordinated crib bedding, First pink anything. . . Praise the Lord and many thanks to my husband, my mom and my dad for all their work evicting Joel's office and building a girl's room!! And hats off to Chris Snell for helping Joel move the heaviest office furniture down the stairs without any loss of life or limb!.jpg)
Now it's just 2-4 weeks of waiting and staying caught up on laundry, dishes and meals! Thank you precious Jesus for this time of preparation and peace!
.jpg)
Now it's just 2-4 weeks of waiting and staying caught up on laundry, dishes and meals! Thank you precious Jesus for this time of preparation and peace!
5 comments:
And no drywall dings. Glad to help.
Chris
Yippee! That is just precious and much better than a pack-n-play in the bathroom. :o) I am sooo glad they got it done. Now, if only we can get ours done. :o)
I LOVE the room! You'll be spending lots of time in there, soon. Enjoy it!
Just now remembered you have this blog - so nice to SEE you and sweet Mary's room...wow, it's beautiful. The nest is ready!
How sweet! I can't wait to meet the next edition of Hathaway children. The room is beautiful. You look beautiful. I miss you and wish I could be there to see your growing tummy and to help with the boys as you transition to a family of 6.
We love and miss you in Tennessee!
Post a Comment