Zeke with his new Polar Express track.

Isaac the gentleman with a Knights and Castles felt board.

Jonah and Nana with a baseball bat for yard practice.

Shannon with Mary due in March and Lindsey with "baby boy" due in January. Mary and "Baby boy" are sharing a cousin kiss!

2 comments:
Look at your tummy!! Yippee! It seems to be going by fast for me. Is it for you? And, "Mary". What a sweet name. I have been thinking of you and wanting to find a time to touch base. Call me if you get a minute to chat. I'd love to catch up.
Isn't December the most fun (and exhausting) month of the year! Jason and I had so much fun with you and the boys this year, and we cannot wait to meet little Mary. Tell her (since she can hear distinct voices now) that her Aunt Carrie loves her.
I love the pic of the bellies too :) Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment