Oh my goodness! What a perfect passel of God's little people! You are so blessed to have such special friendships like what you have with these two families! I love seeing all of you with your friends! Isn't it a blessing that you could make this gathering happen? You have so much to be thankful for, my sweet Shannon, and I know you know this! God is good!
Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing more photos!
Hey Shannon! I am still waiting on that CM list of stuff to buy off your hands ; ) No, really: Joel will be in Little Rock in March and I was beginning to order stuff he can then take back for me, etc. When you have a moment, can you write and tell me? Even to say you don't have anything anymore ; ) And you had mentioned your would try to find a BLACK family Tree page amongst your former buddies, for me to purchase... Anyway, love from Verona! Jessica R.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a perfect passel of God's little people! You are so blessed to have such special friendships like what you have with these two families! I love seeing all of you with your friends! Isn't it a blessing that you could make this gathering happen? You have so much to be thankful for, my sweet Shannon, and I know you know this! God is good!
Thanks for sharing! I look forward to seeing more photos!
Much Love, Big Hugs and Lots of Kisses,
Nana
Hey Shannon! I am still waiting on that CM list of stuff to buy off your hands ; ) No, really: Joel will be in Little Rock in March and I was beginning to order stuff he can then take back for me, etc. When you have a moment, can you write and tell me? Even to say you don't have anything anymore ; ) And you had mentioned your would try to find a BLACK family Tree page amongst your former buddies, for me to purchase...
Anyway, love from Verona!
Jessica R.
Post a Comment