Peek-a-boo! Okay, I know it's silly, but it's a dream come true. I have to admit, I was a tomboy in my childhood and seldom (if ever) played with dolls. I wasn't super feminine, had a bowl cut when I was old enough to choose, and had scabs on my knees most of the time. Well, I finally got a baby doll that I really, really love. . . her name is:
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
When I found out God had given us a daughter, I had an intense desire to put her in bloomers with her name or initials embroidered on the rump. Thanks to Alison and Nicole, she now has a personalized rump-wardrobe to cover those diapers! Thank you, dear friends!
She was probably bored with the whole photo shoot of her backside. . . I caught a yawn!
A little intensity runs in the family.
.jpg)
But so do smiles and lots of joy!
.jpg)
.jpg)
We all adore our new baby doll!
3 comments:
Shannon - I can't get over how beautiful Mary is!!!
Also, happy belated b-day to Jonah. He and I are kindred spirits I think. I love strawberry icing too. :-)
Love it! Love it! I am so excited to see her and can't wait to meet her in person! See you soon-
Allison
Shannon---this is Dawn P (your mom's friend from Sugar Hill); I have just read the whole blog---I've kept up with Mary ever since her birth----GOD IS GOOD!!! Your family is so precious---TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!! I can't get over the "half-way to college" comment about Jonah. Love you-- & love your MOM!!!!!!
Post a Comment