Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy 3-Week-Old Birthday, Mary!!

Mary and I parked in the First Time Visitor spot today at church. (There were several available, so I didn't feel too guilty.) Even with a lengthened service for Communion, she and I made it through the whole service with only a few grunts and squeaks. It was a wonderful service of worship and I am praising the Lord for entrusting His little lamb to our family. It was also an amazing opportunity to present her to friends who had not yet met her and answer questions about her scary first 10 days of life. I praise the Lord that we were detained in the hospital and didn't have to face the bacterial infection, fever and apnea at home.



Mary is a little worried, I think, about the sheer volume of the noise our home, but she is thankful to have her private space away from the boys. It's so good to have a girl's room for thinking, nursing, hiding from the boys and having photo shoots. What did you wear today, Miss Mary? Well, I'm glad you asked!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Precious pictures of a beautiful girl. She looks so alert for only 3 weeks! Sounds like you are doing well and I am so glad.

Nicole Jennings said...

So beautiful and what great photography.