.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
What a wet, wet snow. Shhh. . . Don't tell Joel, but the camera was quite wet when we came inside. I had to dry it carefully with a cloth napkin. . . maybe I'll put it a few feet from one of the space heaters. That's another story: Last night I blew a fuse by running 2 space heaters off the same fuse. . . not having power in the bedroom for a couple of hours made me very thankful that we have heat and electricity.
Since today's snow is our deepest of this entire winter, the boys thought it was amazing-- until their pants soaked through up to their knees. So now we're back where we started: inside with a bad case of cabin fever and winter grumpiness. Since we love you soooooooooo much, we just wanted to delight you with a few pictures from during the 10 minutes in between "cooped up" and "re-cooped up".
Love,
Shannon
1 comment:
I'd trade with you in an instant! But, only for a day. :) Don't worry, Spring is truly only around the corner. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment