Monday, May 28, 2007

Shannon's Graduation


What a joy! Only I could turn a two-year degree into seven years! The biggest thing I learned in seminary was PERSEVERENCE. Only God gives strength enough to finish well when it becomes incredibly painful toward the end. During the last two weeks, my research paper and final exam studies forced me to focus on only what that hour required. It was good training for will-power and self-discipline, two things that do not come naturally to me! But We Did It! Thanks to Joel and the boys for all of their sacrifices. . . I promise to begin cooking real meals again for you!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Shannon I am so proud of you! Your determination and drive and faith in Him to lead you to the finish line got you to graduation! YAY! I'm hope you're sighing a sigh of relief now... you've earned it! Hopefully I'll be able to make it through too. I cannot wait to see you this weekend!!! PS I love your new blog. Maybe I'll start one too!